We have various options
1) Dtex 220 Nylon melting at 60 deg c
(The behaviour is melts in 55-65 deg c range, starts bonding at 60 deg c)
2) Dtex 83 and 110 and filament polyester melting at 110 deg c
(The behaviour is softening at 60 deg c, starts melting at 70-80 deg c, and completely melted at 110 deg c)
3) Dtex 78 Nylon melting at 105 deg c and Dtex 110 Nylon melting at 85 deg c
4) Dtex 110 Nylon melting at 60 deg c in black and natural options
5) We often have other samples in progress in other materials with other melt properties. Just let us know any targets you have
In most cases, we can twist it to make bespoke bonded threads or ready to bond threads with other filament yarns in polyester or nylon or the yarns are ready to be used on their own.
End uses can be in composites where some the yarn can ‘fix’ itself to hold other component parts together.
Sewing threads or fabric edges where the fixing/sealing sealing effect after heat is applied can be an advantage.
Can be used as a separation thread when heat is applied
Broad woven fabrics where the structure is loose woven and the yarn is used periodically warp and weft and can ‘fix’ the fabric structure
Various other technical end uses and new product developments